Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pillar of Strength: A Day for K


It has been a long time since I have posted on this blog, but I am still out there and have been following my blogosphere friends. And today I have a good reason for coming out of hiding: this is a day to honor the courage and strength of our friends K and KB at Romping and Rolling in the Rockies: http://romp-roll-rockies.blogspot.com/
K has been fighting the good fight against osteosarcoma, and together with KB, has been living life to the fullest every day. Pillars of strength, indeed. So, please take a moment to visit K and KB, and leave a word of encouragement or support!


5 comments:

KB said...

It made my day to see your name on the list. Thank you so very much for coming out of hiding. Your words and support mean the world to me.

I hope that you and your pups are doing well. I've thought of you quite a number of times over the past months. Thanks.

Chatty Crone said...

I have to say I'm a dog lover too.sandie

KB said...

Dear Dog Geek,

Your poem that you left as a comment about K's passing is absolutely beautiful. I won't forget it.

Thank you... KB

troutbirder said...

The wonderful world of our loving dogs.
Baron say "hi"!

german shepherd breeders sacramento ca said...

As a dog lover, I love visiting your site and the educational content I read.